First of all I want to mention about the similareties in the books.The author's language in these books are very easy to understand. Their word choice is understandable. Therefore, the readers do not have difficulty in understanding them. Also in both of the stories there are five important characters. The main characters are in different cities. "Lisa is in Sydney with her friends. " Page 6. Karen is in Seattle. " My name is Karen Nielsen and I'm fifteen years old. I'm tall and I have short red hair and green eyes. I live in Seattle, Washington." Page 10. Although the events are different the mystery the events caused are the same in both of the books. In Alien Alert in Seattle Mr. Kent is a mysterious person because he can look at the sun with naked eyes. "Everyone in class looked out of the window but the sun was very bright and it hurt are eyes. We turned away from the window but Mr. Kent did not looked directly at the sun. How strange I thought the sun does not hurt his eyes. " Page 14. In Missing In Sydney Lisa dissapeared after the party and she did not come to their room the next day. This is an other mystery. In addition to these similarities. Both of the books are absurbing so the readers do not get bored while they are reading the book.
Secondly, there are of course differences between the two books. The topics of the books are not similar. In Missing In Sydney there is an abducting story. On the other hand in Alien Alert in Seattle there is a topic related to aliens. In Missing In Sydney all of the characters are real but in the other book two of the characters are unreal they are aliens. Also the places and the times of stories are different. In Alien Alert the story happens in summer. " My story begins in August a month before school started. " Page 10. In Missing In Sydney the story happens in winter. " Amy we're going to the christmas party in Bondi Beach." Page 6. Also the author's of the novels are not the same but both of them have similar writing styles.
As a result, although there are differences and similarities between the novels I did not get bored in reading both of them.
This picture about Missing In Sydney. Because they celebrate christmas party.
This picture about Alien Alert In Seattle. Because this event passes summer.
This place is Seattle. Author tells us Alien Alert in Seattle the story from Seattle.
This place is Sydney. Author tells us the Missing In Sydeny's story from Sydney.




Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder